Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 15, 2010

♥happy 4 monthsary♥

PArt 1

Hey guy~ noe wat is this??? hehe..i LIKE it damn much!!!
My elder sis so Funny n noob!!!!
y i say so??? 
well...she told me she thought this is Condom!!
WTFun!!!!! !@#@!$#@%$!#@%
HAHHAHAHAH!!!!=D

actually dis is a chewing gum..
 reli love it so so so much..
12 pieces rm3.90
expensive but i like it..
so Fresh after u chew it !!!!
ummmmmmmm~


Teeeeeheee....c...it is Chewing gum la~my dear Sista!!
NOoooooobbb!!!! =PP


lallaala......weeee ^^V...like it!!like it!!!
smelly good ,taste nice n FRESH~!!
even u chew for longer period ,the taste still being thr!!
WORTH to chew it~!!!!! 
it will giv me a NICE day~!
Bwahahhahha!!
Wan try?? hehe..
Juz go n buy thn TRY ~! =)


PArt 2

welll welll welll~~~!!!
Great Great GREAT !!!!
*Clapsssss *

today is 15/11/10 
it means tat 
bf n me hd 4 mths being tgt..=)
Thx jesus!!
So......

VVVVV
VVV
VV
V


I love u ~bf ~!!
HAppy 4 monthsary to u =)

Though we cant celebrate tgt but u r owes stay inside my mind n heart!
Thx for owes caring me ,stay wif me n love me~!
I 'm reli appreciate!!!

By the way,
i hope we can handle evry difficulties in our relationship whn we meet it!
May God blessing us =)

Cum on !!
LEts YOU n ME countdown for the following months=)
weeeee ^^V


Bf~bf~
NAH !!!! giv u my BIG HEART~!!!
hehe...hope u like it yea=D
xoxo~

P/s : i wish i could jump on a plane n
fly to wher u are =DD

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, you know what!I thought it was condom too! Because the packaging sucks much! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!!! reli ma??? u oso tin so ??? paiseh..=PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha no worries not offended found it damn funny hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe....=D...anywayx..hv a nice day=)))

    ReplyDelete