Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tat's me!!!!!! =))

        Yippi!!!Finally i hv my own blog la....hahaXD....Well,1st time hv it sure i wan to do a simple introduction about myself la....Me arr...my family call me Ah ling n ling ; teacher call me pei ling ; my sarawak's fren call me huiling ; n uni's fren call me Ring!!!!!!!.....hahaha...Ring arr Ring arr Ring~ actually still gt other name can call de...==''....Yes?!u can either call me Ring and huiling or ah ling but dun call me pei ling....becoz i dun like to hear ppl call me dis name...i oso dunno y??!! xixi...=PP....noe ady le ho.....XD....           


          In my family, i'm the third child...above gt 1 sis n bro down gt one stupid but lovely sis..... haha... XP .... my father say i'm the most noisy 1 n the most like to ''sa jiao'' ( flighty) to him....hehe..ah ba~i oso noe tat...if our hse no ppl like dis i confirm our hse sure very peaceful n quiet de la....like dis i think u oso feel borin,rite??! juz like after i cum to pj study....plus bro go other place working...now hse onli left parent n younger sis onli...yee~write till here....i miss my family so much lea...:( ....evrytime c my uni's fren can go bek their sweet home once a a week , i oso feel like wanna goin bek....but it's too FAR !!! wat to do??...wuwu..(T.T)....i miss my niece soo soo soo much too....becoz whn i go bek durin sem break she owes follow me...hehe..even i sleeping she oso follow me sleeping....hehe...she is a very cute '' follower''....XD....i damn like her....BIBI!! YIYI MISS U SO MUCH!!! ......



          Yea~evryone gt their own favourite things...sure i nt excluse oso la.... i like DOLPHIN!!!! ......tedddy bear...''monkey n pig''....crystal ball...ROSE , chocolate, apple juice,kiwi n grape...the colour i like is blue,white,purple n pink...=)....if i hope to receive a gift...one word i will say is SINCERE thn enuf...even is a simple 2 word ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!) i oso will feel happy n touch becoz u rmb whn is my birthday...xixi..=P...Thn my interest is make fren,sleeping,on9,cycling,fb-ing,DATING,shopping,watch movie, gathering/party n CAMPING!!! ^^




ok le la....dun wan write le la...i very tired ady...hehe.....i will write bout wat is happen in my life whn i am free...so...be patient waiting for me to hv a new post ya....RING LOVE U!!! C U~






TO BE CONTINUE....................(n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment