Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Love my Family=)

hehe..dis is my cute niece la...sem 1 holiday bek sarawak thn my sis bring us go to the beach^^
haha...i help my mom bring my niece go bath....after bath thn i take photo wif her la...u c..she is happy whn she is tgt wif me....*happy*....=))
This is my elder sis n me.....my niece's mom!! ..lolx...=))....she is young n pretty,rite??
haha....i rmb dis is last saturday at my hometown b4 i go bek pj study thn my dad bring us go outside eat..u c my niece...after take de photo wif my younger sis ..i juz noe tat she is inside...she jia jia de...i noe she wan take pic wif me......HAHAAHA!!!! =PP
haha....finally ...we ask her tgt in n take pic la....XD....very cute la her~BIBI!!! =))
me n my younger sis take pic in parkcity mall....=)....i miss u oo~

No comments:

Post a Comment